This is just going to be a quick post about my current writing goals. This isn’t everything, of course. I limited it to the five most immediate ones instead of listing everything (especially long term goals). That would be quite long.
I may do this regularly or I may not. It all depends. Number one would be pretty constant unless anything changes anyway, so it all just depends.
1. Write 3000 words per day Monday-Friday and 1500 words on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Continue writing The Society.
3. Continue editing parts of The Society already written.
4. Edit and post the Twilight fanfiction (and two other fanfictions I have sitting around) that I have a rough draft of finished.
5. Post blog posts on the days I have planned.